We’ll show you how to go about it with opening options in CS GO and making deals on the trading floor and we’ll also show you some of the strategies that can allow you to earn some cash. Straight to the main point.
What are they used for?
Weapon cases include non-standard weapons or other stickers that are different from typical weapons in only appearance. It appears stunning, but actually, it doesn’t offer any benefits. In game slang, it’s described as”skin” and is employed to describe all gamers.
Each set of cases comes with an initial name and there is a specific number of different skins. The first one is available by opening the case with the help of a specific key. When you place your mouse over the case that is located in your inventory you’ll be able to see a list of skins inside.
Within Counter Strike, there is a marketplace in which players can purchase and sell skins in exchange for money. Its turnover is extremely high. It is sold and bought by players from all over the world. You can observe the price-performance for the product, determine the value of it and then put it up for sale, hoping that someone will purchase it.
Following the purchase, your personal cabinet , you will see the balance in rubles. you can then transfer it to your electronic wallet. This can be a great way to earn some money or to boost up your Steam account.
How do you identify the quality of an individual skin?
Pistols and machine guns, shotguns and rifles made from cases each have their own worth that determines the value on the floor. The basic principle is: The more rare the item that is in the cases, and the more valuable it is the more expensive it will cost.
The most sought-after prize is a collection of knives. The price at the trade floor could exceed many thousands of rubles.
To judge the worthiness of a skin browse through your inventory and move your mouse over the image that represents the gun. In the tiny window that opens it will display all of the information regarding the weapon and its quality will be highlighted on the top. Skins from the KS are classified as follows:
- Junk – items that are white that are found the most frequently, are not able to get out of the cases and are of the most value. It is usually not more than 5 rubles. It is generally worth around 1 ruble.
- Industrial quality products – objects that have a light blue color which also have little worth, and don’t disappear from the case. The prices on the floor of trading vary between 1 and 10 rubles.
- The Army quality of these products in dark blue cost more, starting from 20 rubles. They are attractive.
- Forbidden – the minimum price for rare purple hues can be as high as a thousand rubles.
- Classified – costly pink skins, the cost of which can reach 10000 rubles, or even more.
- Secret rare red skins which can cost as much as 100 thousand rubles.
- Very rare – objects made of gold that gamers dream of. It is as common to see snow fall in Africa. This kind of quality comes with knives, and just a handful of rifles included in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
We recommend looking through the market and checking the prices and range. If you’re in a hurry to buy something of a high-quality you can, in the event of a need you could collect things with poor quality and then exchange them into the contract. The ten items that are of any color could be exchanged for a random item that is of higher quality.
How do I gain access to an unlock?
To purchase a great gun, you’ll require 2 things: a gun case and a key to match. The first step is to choose the method of getting the gun’s case. You have the option of selecting one of the below options:
- When an online game is played on the official server, players from both teams are assigned instances. The cases can be assigned to any player including you. Therefore, the more games you play the greater chance you will be likely to be the victim.
- At specific times in the game, there are certain missions, which consist of a variety of tasks. You’ll receive the case as a reward for finishing all missions.
- Every user is able to exchange items in their inventory with other users, which includes cases.
- You can also access your Steam trading platform to purchase the case with real cash. The price will vary based on the contents and whether they are part of collections. If the collection was just released, the cost for such a case could be high for a period of time but then slow down. This is due to the fact that at first the demand is greater than supply, but it will reverse.
To open a box, you will require a key, one from the same collection. For instance, if you own a Prisma 2 case, then you will require a Prisma 2 key to open the case. Keys can be purchased from the marketplace or given as a present from another person. The cost of keys on the market is around $2.
In order to open your case you’ll need to right-click it and choose “open”. You will then receive a skin that is part of the set as well as the case and key will be gone.
The trading floor of Steam provides many opportunities for players of all levels. You can trade skins, analyze the market and supply and attempt to find rare items so that you could make a bit of cash. However, before you open a case, you must think cautiously since your investment may not be rewarded.