Designer Crush: Mead QuinAuthor:Michelle Konstantinovsky
1. Who is your biggest role model?
So many role models… especially attracted to people who swim up stream, follow their gut, create beauty while staying true to themselves and express kindness in all they do with everyone. Those are the people I admire, look up to and pattern my life after.
2. Which movie or play do you wish you could have designed the set for?
3. What is the best way to gauge a client’s personality before starting a project?
4. What new design trends are you excited to integrate into your work?
5. How do you completely unwind?
6. If you hadn’t become a designer, which career would you have pursued?
7. What’s the worst pre‐designer job you’ve ever had and why?
9. Create your perfect playlist for us.
13. Best restaurant in your area? Where is it?
Designer Crush: Hilliard Lamps
For four decades, Hilliard Lamps has produced handcrafted, luxury artisan lighting, specializing in hospitality, residential, and commercial installations. The California company began…
- July 22, 2019
Behind The Design Mind: Croft House
In another in our occasional series on California makers, we sat down with Los Angeles-based manufacturer and retailer Croft House, which…
- July 19, 2019
The American Craft Show returns to San Francisco
The American Craft Show returns to San Francisco’s Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture on Friday August 2 and runs…
- July 18, 2019