Designer Crush: Bradley BayouAuthor:Michelle Konstantinovsky
1. How has your background in fashion influenced your progression into interior design?
It taught me about balance, color, fabrics and helped me to create my own style.
2. What was your motivation for launching a ready-to-wear QVC line after leaving Halston?
Being able to bring my message to everybody.
3. You rose to fame with your couture fashion line dressing everyone from Oprah to Beyoncé — what was your most memorable experience during this time in your career?
Dressing Oprah for the Humanitarian Award for the Emmy Awards.
4. Who is your dream celebrity to dress and why? To design an interior space for?
Zoe Kravitz – she to me is the modern girl.
5. Your business is based in both Los Angeles and New York City — how do the two coasts differ in overall style and approach to design?
The light is different on each of the coasts and the colors I chose to use vary greatly from city to city.
6. Who has been your biggest professional influence?
Axel Vervoordt; Emile-Jacques Ruhlmann; Ingrid Donat; Rick Owens.
7. If you could switch jobs with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
I’d want to be myself at 30 and know what I know now.
8. What’s your guilty pleasure?
9. Coffee or tea?
10 Early bird or night owl?
11. Sweet or salty?
12. New or vintage?
13. Netflix or night out?
Keeping an eye on Queer Eye Star Bobby Berk
From the award-winning designer who makes us laugh and cry while transforming spaces on the hit Netflix show, Queer Eye, Bobby…
- April 19, 2019
Get Ready For La Cienega Design Quarter’s Annual Legends Event, May 7-9
It’s almost May and that means it’s almost time for Los Angeles’ La Cienega Design Quarter annual Legends event. Opening Image:…
- April 18, 2019
Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent’s Latest Living Spaces Collection
While most of us dread April 15th, this year it has an upside. It’s the day that Nate Berkus and Jeremiah…
- April 15, 2019